PROM MAGAZINE UPDATE
Hey Hwa Chong!
Kudos to the C2 classes who have completed their class page designs for the prom magazine before the end of the September holidays!
However, for those who haven’t, we understand your concerns with meeting the deadline, especially in the midst of your prelims. Hence, if you have not submitted your designs, please send them to our Publicity I/Cs by 4th October (Friday) for vetting and approval.
Apart from the C2 class pages, we also strongly encourage all CCAs, classes or individuals to contribute to the prom magazine through dedications for your class friends or for your seniors! Pages are priced at $55 each. Do submit your designs by 13th October (in view of C1 Promos!)
Just some general reminders before you embark on your designs!
Dimensions & Format:
- A5 size, in either colour or greyscale (however, please note that it will be printed in greyscale)
- Preferably in landscape orientation
- Bleeding 3mm (so that your page will not be cut off during printing), high-resolution (300 dpi)
“Bleed is the part of a printed document that is outside the bounds of the final size of the piece. It is used to make sure images and other design elements print all the way to the edge of the paper.”
- CMYK colour space
If you are not sure about the above specifications, please download this template : http://db.tt/jeA90ZxE
- Send the files in the photoshop (psd) file format
- All designs to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When submitting the files, please remember to indicate your class and leave a contact number so that we may get back to you regarding your submission as soon as possible!
- Class photos, individual photos – just let your creative juices flow!
- Do ensure your class looks good – capture the best side of your class!
- Important: Class Pride/Spirit – it should be a class effort!
- Please do not include any indecent photos, vulgarities or other inappropriate content
Once you’re done, remember to email the designs to email@example.com
Thank you so much and all the best with your upcoming examinations! Fight on, Hwa Chong!
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us at the following numbers:
Ramu – 90070237
Alternatively, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org !
PromCo’13 (Publicity I/Cs – Gloria & Ramu!)